More Live Events
Nat Geo Live! Florian´s Into the Arctic Kingdom - sold out
Over 7500 visitors joined Florian "Into the Arctic Kingdom".
National Geographic reports that Florian’s Arctic shows were the best attended performances in the twenty-year history of their speakers’ series in Seattle.
Message from Florian: It was so much fun to present 3 nights in a row with National Geographic Live in Seattle at sold-out Benaroya Hall . So great to have the two boys and Emil there also. The Seattle audience was just amazing! We love you! Thanks for the laughs, cheers and intermittent applause - you created an atmosphere that made it easy to be myself and present my show "Into The Arctic Kingdom!" It was work from over 10 years in the #arctic , including some previews of our new film work. Thanks for helping spread the conservation message to protect the #ArcticRefuge !
Photos by Robert Wade
Stay tuned for more tour dates.
That might interest you as well
Message 9 of 74
- « First
- NANPA Outstanding Nature Photographer of the Year 2019
- NANPA Nature Photography Summit Keynote
- Florian featured in CNN TV report
- Florian featured in GEO Collection magazine
- Florian featured in National Geographic magazine
- Guest post on National Geographic´s instragram
- Florian featured in National Geographic Article
- Florian featured in the New York Times
- "Into the Arctic Kingdom"- sold out
- Join Florian "Into the Arctic Kingdom" - Seattle
- Join Florian "Into the Arctic Kingdom" - Washington, DC
- Give Refuge – Help Florian and Patagonia to help
- Florian featured in japanese magazine DAYS JAPAN
- Florian featured in Audubon Magazine
- Florian featured in the Nikon 100 campaign
- What are you doing in October?
- Florian featured in the NHM coffee-table book - Unforgettable Behaviour
- Florian featured on WWF Website
- Florian featured in Defenders Magazine
- ANWR and Florian featured on Audubon Website
- Florian featured on Audubon Website
- Florian featured in Alpin Magazine
- 23.5°- Florian interviewed by Sam Champion
- Patagonia - Interview with Florian Schulz
- The Arctic Refuge Campaign – Featuring Florian Schulz
- Florians new Book / Florians neues Buch
- Florian featured in the 40 Years GEO Magazine
- Florian featured in Terre Sauvage
- Exhibit opening "Grenzenlose Wildnis"
- Florians new Book: The Wild Edge
- 50 Years of Wildlife Photographer of the Year - Florian featured in the NHM coffee-table book
- Nikon D600 ISO Performance
- On Speaking Tour in the US – October
- Ruf der Wildnis – Call of the Wild
- Back from the ice
- Gliding through a frozen world…
- Expanding my work on the Arctic
- Musk Oxen: Sovereings of the Arctic
- F2R – Moving North – Winged Migration
- F2R – Moving North – Ocean wanderers
- Arctic Dreams…
- Mosquito heaven follow-up
- Mosquito heaven
- Grizzly greetings……. Welcome to Wilderness
- Finally up in the air!
- Freedom to Roam featured in Outdoor Photographer
- Canada selling out World Treasures!
- In the Presence of Bears: Waterton-Glacier Peace Park
- GOT PATIENCE ???
- Got patience ??? – 72 hours in a blind!
- Prudhoe Bay – Largest Oilfield in North America
- Over the Arctic Plains
- Flying beyond the Arctic Circle
- Great little Gadget – Nikon GP-1 GPS receiver
- Overflying Alaska in a Wilga, a bush plane!
- Nikon D3x – the DSLR 24.5 mp machine
- What means Wilderness to you?
- Exploring the Western Arctic
- From Baja to Anchorage, what a change!
- The Underwater World of Cabo Pulmo
- Ballerinas of the Sea – Espiritu Santo Island
- Encounters with the Giant Blue
- An icon of hope and survival: The Grey Whale
- "Trust Me" on the water…
- People looking at the Y2Y Exhibit in The Field Museum
- A Trimaran drive through the Baja Peninsula
- Wild Migrations: Surviving the River Crossing
- Horned Guan awarded as Highly Honored under the Endangered Species Category
- Award goes to Florian's Quetzal Panoramic Image
- Conservation Photographer of the Year 2008
- Expeditions in the Alaskan Arctic, Part 1
- Sandpipers: Wild Migrations – PART 1
- Voices Behind the Camera
- Last »