Florian Schulz was honored by the Nature’s Best Photography Windland Smith Rice International Awards and the National Wildlife Federation as the Conservation Photographer of the Year 2008.
This Conservation Photographer of the Year Award was created to recognize a special individual who has used his or her skills as a nature photographer to implement meaningful and measurable conservation efforts and to inform and educate the public about environmental concerns. The CPY Award is presented in alliance with the National Wildlife Federation, the largest nonprofit conservation organization in North America.
Das wird dich ebenfalls interessieren
Message 88 of 91
- Big Beast - on Apple TV+
- BAFTA nomination for Photography: Factual
- Predators - now on Sky
- Our Universe
- The Arctic wins Best Film 2022 at the GSCA Awards
- Frozen Planet II
- The Arctic - Official Selection WILDSCREEN 2022
- American Arctic - on PBS
- The Arctic - Now playing in IMAX theaters.
- The Arctic wins Most Inspiring Adventure Film at the Wild and Scenic Film Festival
- Americas Arctic wins two Gold TV & Film Awards
- JACKSON WILD MEDIA AWARDS 2021 FINALIST
- Dok.fest film nomination for Arctic - A Refuge imperiled
- Shotover Interview
- The Arctic - Offical IMAX Opening Celebration
- America´s Arctic - TV Premiere
- Blue Planet live
- NANPA Outstanding Nature Photographer of the Year 2019
- NANPA Nature Photography Summit Keynote
- Florian featured in CNN TV report
- Florian featured in GEO Collection magazine
- Florian featured in National Geographic magazine
- Guest post on National Geographic´s instragram
- Florian featured in National Geographic Article
- Florian featured in the New York Times
- "Into the Arctic Kingdom"- sold out
- Join Florian "Into the Arctic Kingdom" - Seattle
- Join Florian "Into the Arctic Kingdom" - Washington, DC
- Give Refuge – Help Florian and Patagonia to help
- Florian featured in japanese magazine DAYS JAPAN
- Florian featured in Audubon Magazine
- Florian featured in the Nikon 100 campaign
- What are you doing in October?
- Florian featured in the NHM coffee-table book - Unforgettable Behaviour
- Florian featured on WWF Website
- Florian featured in Defenders Magazine
- ANWR and Florian featured on Audubon Website
- Florian featured on Audubon Website
- Florian featured in Alpin Magazine
- 23.5°- Florian interviewed by Sam Champion
- Patagonia - Interview with Florian Schulz
- The Arctic Refuge Campaign – Featuring Florian Schulz
- Florians new Book / Florians neues Buch
- Florian featured in the 40 Years GEO Magazine
- Florian featured in Terre Sauvage
- Exhibit opening "Grenzenlose Wildnis"
- Florians new Book: The Wild Edge
- 50 Years of Wildlife Photographer of the Year - Florian featured in the NHM coffee-table book
- Nikon D600 ISO Performance
- On Speaking Tour in the US – October
- Ruf der Wildnis – Call of the Wild
- Back from the ice
- Gliding through a frozen world…
- Expanding my work on the Arctic
- Musk Oxen: Sovereings of the Arctic
- F2R – Moving North – Winged Migration
- F2R – Moving North – Ocean wanderers
- Arctic Dreams…
- Mosquito heaven follow-up
- Mosquito heaven
- Grizzly greetings……. Welcome to Wilderness
- Finally up in the air!
- Freedom to Roam featured in Outdoor Photographer
- Canada selling out World Treasures!
- In the Presence of Bears: Waterton-Glacier Peace Park
- GOT PATIENCE ???
- Got patience ??? – 72 hours in a blind!
- Over the Arctic Plains
- Prudhoe Bay – Largest Oilfield in North America
- Flying beyond the Arctic Circle
- Great little Gadget – Nikon GP-1 GPS receiver
- Overflying Alaska in a Wilga, a bush plane!
- Nikon D3x – the DSLR 24.5 mp machine
- What means Wilderness to you?
- Exploring the Western Arctic
- From Baja to Anchorage, what a change!
- The Underwater World of Cabo Pulmo
- Ballerinas of the Sea – Espiritu Santo Island
- Encounters with the Giant Blue
- An icon of hope and survival: The Grey Whale
- "Trust Me" on the water…
- People looking at the Y2Y Exhibit in The Field Museum
- A Trimaran drive through the Baja Peninsula
- Wild Migrations: Surviving the River Crossing
- Horned Guan awarded as Highly Honored under the Endangered Species Category
- Award goes to Florian's Quetzal Panoramic Image
- Conservation Photographer of the Year 2008
- Expeditions in the Alaskan Arctic, Part 1
- Sandpipers: Wild Migrations – PART 1
- Voices Behind the Camera
Add a comment