The Refuge - Project
Florian featured in Audubon Magazine
In the Summer issue of the Audubon Magazine one of Florian's Arctic photographs is published.
This fall and next spring you can see more of Florians Arctic images in his Nat Geo Live show "Into the Arctic Kingdom".
More dates will be announced soon.
Into the Arctic Kingdom
His multi-year quest to document the Arctic took photographer Florian Schulz to the ends of the Earth. He camped for weeks in jarring winter conditions, accompanied traditional Inuit hunters and sailed the arctic waters, all to get an intimate look at life in the Arctic. There, he tracked families of polar bears, followed the vast caribou herds, and captured the Northern Lights in stunning detail. Through breathtaking imagery, the National Geographic photographer takes audiences on a legendary journey into the Arctic kingdom— with a special focus on the Arctic Refuge, one of the world's last great wilderness.
That might interest you as well
Message 3 of 63
- « First
- Give Refuge – Help Florian and Patagonia to help
- Florian featured in japanese magazine DAYS JAPAN
- Florian featured in Audubon Magazine
- Florian featured in the Nikon 100 campaign
- What are you doing in October?
- Florian featured in the NHM coffee-table book - Unforgettable Behaviour
- Florian featured on WWF Website
- Florian featured in Defenders Magazine
- ANWR and Florian featured on Audubon Website
- Florian featured on Audubon Website
- Florian featured in Alpin Magazine
- 23.5°- Florian interviewed by Sam Champion
- Patagonia - Interview with Florian Schulz
- The Arctic Refuge Campaign – Featuring Florian Schulz
- Florians new Book / Florians neues Buch
- Florian featured in the 40 Years GEO Magazine
- Florian featured in Terre Sauvage
- Exhibit opening "Grenzenlose Wildnis"
- Florians new Book: The Wild Edge
- 50 Years of Wildlife Photographer of the Year - Florian featured in the NHM coffee-table book
- Nikon D600 ISO Performance
- On Speaking Tour in the US – October
- Ruf der Wildnis – Call of the Wild
- Back from the ice
- Gliding through a frozen world…
- Expanding my work on the Arctic
- Musk Oxen: Sovereings of the Arctic
- F2R – Moving North – Winged Migration
- F2R – Moving North – Ocean wanderers
- Arctic Dreams…
- Mosquito heaven follow-up
- Mosquito heaven
- Grizzly greetings……. Welcome to Wilderness
- Finally up in the air!
- Freedom to Roam featured in Outdoor Photographer
- Canada selling out World Treasures!
- In the Presence of Bears: Waterton-Glacier Peace Park
- GOT PATIENCE ???
- Got patience ??? – 72 hours in a blind!
- Prudhoe Bay – Largest Oilfield in North America
- Over the Arctic Plains
- Flying beyond the Arctic Circle
- Great little Gadget – Nikon GP-1 GPS receiver
- Overflying Alaska in a Wilga, a bush plane!
- Nikon D3x – the DSLR 24.5 mp machine
- What means Wilderness to you?
- Exploring the Western Arctic
- From Baja to Anchorage, what a change!
- The Underwater World of Cabo Pulmo
- Ballerinas of the Sea – Espiritu Santo Island
- Encounters with the Giant Blue
- An icon of hope and survival: The Grey Whale
- "Trust Me" on the water…
- People looking at the Y2Y Exhibit in The Field Museum
- A Trimaran drive through the Baja Peninsula
- Wild Migrations: Surviving the River Crossing
- Horned Guan awarded as Highly Honored under the Endangered Species Category
- Award goes to Florian's Quetzal Panoramic Image
- Conservation Photographer of the Year 2008
- Expeditions in the Alaskan Arctic, Part 1
- Sandpipers: Wild Migrations – PART 1
- Voices Behind the Camera
- Last »